Join Columbia Riverkeeper for our Nichols Natural Area Fall Work Parties on Wednesday, September 25 and Saturday, October 19.
Nichols Natural Area Fall Work Parties
The Nichols Natural Area is a living laboratory in the middle of the bustling Hood River waterfront where students learn how imagination and the power of community can transform the Columbia River. We can’t do it without you!
Please join us for our Nichols Natural Area Fall Work Parties on Wednesday, September 25 from 5 - 7 p.m. and Saturday, October 19 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. near the Hood River Waterfront. Swing by one or both events for snacks and a fun work party. Volunteers will have a chance to win some cool raffle items generously donated by Sucaro and Rep Your Water.
To restore the Nichols Natural Area, a former industrial site into a thriving riparian habitat, we need your help to pull weeds, spread mulch, and plant trees.
- WHAT: Columbia Riverkeeper's Fall Work Parties at Nichols Natural Area
- WHEN: Wednesday, September 25 from 5 - 7 p.m.; and Saturday, October 19 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m
- WHERE: Nichols Natural Area, 1 Nichols Parkway, Hood River, OR
- HOW: Remove weeds and plant native trees and shrubs to restore healthy habitat. Tools and supplies provided.
- RSVP 9/25: http://bit.ly/NicholsNaturalAreaSept25 & RSVP 10/19 http://bit.ly/NicholsNaturalAreaOct19
QUESTIONS? Contact Lorri@columbiariverkeeper.org or call 541-399-0769.