What to know before you go.
Memorial Day weekend kicks off the swimming season! Here are a couple of things you should know before you jump in the Columbia:
- Make sure it’s safe to swim: Columbia Riverkeeper regularly measures E.coli levels in popular Columbia River swim spots. Check Swim Guide to make sure your beach is safe to swim!
- Pick the best beach for you: Check out our “Top Picks” page and find out which beaches are best for kids, camping, or hosting a cookout!
- Stay tuned and tell us all about it:
- Use the hashtag #ColumbiaRiverkeeper on social media to suggest your favorite beaches, share tips, and show us how you have a blast on the water this summer! Photos shared with the #ColumbiaRiverkeeper tag will be entered into our End of Summer Swag Raffle!
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to get the latest updates.
See you on the river!
Download the Swim Guide App