Stopping the extinction of Snake River salmon
Demand life; demand Lower Snake River dam removal
Snake River salmon and steelhead are running out of time. We need everyone in the Pacific Northwest, and beyond, to demand that our leaders not accept the extinction of Snake River salmon.
Snake River dam removal is gaining momentum. As this new video explains, we have a chance to stop extinction and restore abundant salmon runs.
The science is clear: preventing extinction means removing the four Lower Snake River dams. But we cannot do it without your help.
Call the Senators below and tell them to take action and remove Snake River dams—before it’s too late.
- Senator Wyden (OR): 202-224-5244
- Senator Merkley (OR): 202-224-3753
- Senator Cantwell (WA): 202-224-3441
- Senator Murray (WA): 202-224-2621
- Senator Crapo (ID): 202-224-6142
- Senator Risch (ID): 202-224-2752
Want to do more?
Fill out this form to send an email in real-time to your Federal Senator today:
Salmon Are Dying from Hot Water