Tell Energy that Short-Term Plans Do Not Equal Long-Term Cleanup
In these times of great uncertainty, one thing remains certain: the Hanford Nuclear Sites’ aging infrastructure poses an increasing threat to human health and the environment. Over 30 years of delayed cleanup at Hanford has resulted in the high risk of failure of numerous structures. Take action today to protect the Columbia River and the people that depend on Hanford cleanup.
- Check out our Fact Sheet for more information on the comment period
- Riverkeeper’s Comment Guide provides helpful tips on how to make the most of your comments
- Read our PUREX Tunnel Fact Sheet for more information on the risks with grouting in place
- Read Energy’s Report and Recommendation on Aging Infrastructure
- Enter Hanford Art Contest
- Aging Infrastructure at Hanford Threatens the Columbia River, blog post
Hanford is the most contaminated site in the Western Hemisphere. Cleanup matters.